Discussion stats
  • 37 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 11 In Conversation
Jerry5
Aspirant
Aspirant

image.pngHello, 

Issues started yesterday (2024-05-07) from around 20:30 GMT+1. 

I have 4 cameras, all 4 suddenly stopped giving motion sensor alerts/recordings at the same time, I have restarted base stations/cameras, reseated the batteries. Readded the cameras multiple times, etc. Nothing has fixed it.

Checked the mode rules, changed to a different mode but nothing has changed. Please assist.

Base station pro 2

Modell: VMB4000r3

Version: 1.21.1.0_4302_9611cf3

2x Pro 2s

Modell: H3

Version on both: 1.125.17.1_11_de8490d

1x Pro 4 Modell: H3

Version: 1.080.20.1_23_d50a19d

1x Doorbell Wireless
Modell: 1.2

Version: 1.8.0.0_4_4a16fed_758744c

37 REPLIES 37
KenU
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue with all my three Arlo pro2 cameras, had reboot , removed &reinstalled camera numbers of time . Need help defensively.

TheSungeon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did that fix it?  I am not onsite so unable to remove and re-sync it. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@KenU 

Have you tried recreating your mode rules?

TheSungeon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve tried everything short of removing the device and re-adding it due to the fact that I am 400 miles away. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@TheSungeon 

Is it possible your cameras are switching to disabled mode. I see this set in your schedule and you do not have any rules to record, so the cameras will be disabled in this mode until your schedule switches back to ARM AWAY.

You are in standby at the moment. 

TheSungeon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am NOT in standby mode.

my camera records but only based on AUDIO detection. This non-detecting motion started out of no where a couple of weeks ago.  No settings were changed to make that happen. I only added the sound detection when the motion suddenly stopped working on that camera. 

My other camera works fine. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@TheSungeon 

And this is only occurring with one camera? If possible I would have to suggest removing and reinstalling the device as a next action. 

TheSungeon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is that possible to do remotely?

Also, why would this happen suddenly with one camera?

TheSungeon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also, why is it that you’re telling me? My system is in standby when I know for a fact, it is not?!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@TheSungeon 

Someone will have to manually onboard the device once removed from the app. There are a few potential causes for experiencing this symptom, modes, rules, hardware etc. We have to check these areas so we can try and pin point the cause. Please let me know when you are able to reinstall the device and I will be here to assist.

Thanks 

TheSungeon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I live 400 miles away. 

Why would any of those issues occur ALL OF A SUDDEN?  No one changed any settings. 
TheSungeon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Been almost 2 weeks with no response to my question- 

Why would any of those issues occur ALL OF A SUDDEN?  No one changed any settings.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@TheSungeon 

If this is the device that was onboarded in 2018, It can very well be hardware failure due to its age. To further diagnose this as the cause, you will have to try my suggestion above. 

Discussion stats
  • 37 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 11 In Conversation