Discussion stats
  • 23 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 In Conversation
Jerry5
Aspirant
Aspirant

image.pngHello, 

Issues started yesterday (2024-05-07) from around 20:30 GMT+1. 

I have 4 cameras, all 4 suddenly stopped giving motion sensor alerts/recordings at the same time, I have restarted base stations/cameras, reseated the batteries. Readded the cameras multiple times, etc. Nothing has fixed it.

Checked the mode rules, changed to a different mode but nothing has changed. Please assist.

Base station pro 2

Modell: VMB4000r3

Version: 1.21.1.0_4302_9611cf3

2x Pro 2s

Modell: H3

Version on both: 1.125.17.1_11_de8490d

1x Pro 4 Modell: H3

Version: 1.080.20.1_23_d50a19d

1x Doorbell Wireless
Modell: 1.2

Version: 1.8.0.0_4_4a16fed_758744c

23 REPLIES 23
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support through the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Dood
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same problem. I keep checking the Arlo status page but nothing is ever listed as being a problem.

Jerry5
Aspirant
Aspirant

They don't update that, it says when you hover over "All good" when they were last updated..

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Dood 

Do you mind providing a screenshot as well?. When did this symptom start occurring for you? 

Jerry5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Would just like to point out that it suddenly started working this morning when I woke up.

I have not gotten a reply from my Support ticket, but I will assume that something has been done since it magically started working again.

Gtpierce
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ive had the identical problem, starting the same time on 5/7 with almost identical setup.   my set though is still bricked.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Gtpierce 

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have tried so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

dricke712
Tutor
Tutor

All my cameras are not recording motion not sending notifications. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@dricke712 

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

Thintwowin
Aspirant
Aspirant

What was the solution? Having same problem? Help

Thintwowin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine did the same thing . Need help

cobra429
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have been having this problem since May as well.  Did anyone get an answer from support?  I wonder if this has to do with free recording that we started with?   Is everyone here still using that plan or are you all on paid plans?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Thintwowin @cobra429 

Can you provide more detail regarding the symptoms you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have tried? 

Thanks

cobra429
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry, symptoms are that we are not getting any recordings now since May.  We can walk directly in front of any of the cameras and it doesn't trigger a recording nor do we get a notification.

Thintwowin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cameras will not detect motion of any kind. Also no notification to phone. It happened after your 5-7-2024 update.

Thintwowin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Been an over a month 1/2 since Arlo’s update has messed up detection and notifications on my older Arlo system. Guess it’s time to contact my lawyer. Was looking to upgrade , looks like lawsuit forcing me to upgrade will pay for my new Reolink PoE system. Since Arlo don’t support , support for my older system, but can change it and make it useable.

Thintwowin
Aspirant
Aspirant

What trouble shoot steps have you recommended? I rebooted system multiple times. Check detection in app it works. What would Arlo have us do?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Thintwowin wrote:

What trouble shoot steps have you recommended? I rebooted system multiple times. Check detection in app it works. What would Arlo have us do?

I'm tagging @BrookeN , @JamesC , @ShayneS to see if one of them can apply a resync from the Arlo cloud.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Thintwowin 

Can you try rebooting your base station and check again.

Thanks 

Thintwowin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Don’t know who did what, but camera just detected Amazon delivery. Thanks you .

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Thintwowin 

Thanks for the update, glad it worked.

felipefaraco
Aspirant
Aspirant

All my cameras are the same... They do not detect motion and due to this issue it does not record

Please help

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@felipefaraco

Can you try rebooting your base station and check again.

Discussion stats
  • 23 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 In Conversation