Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No code was attached to the email for Two-Step Verification?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Chell
Aspirant
Aspirant

The two step verification code is not working. I have requested the code tow be sent by email, the email comes through from Arlo, however there is no code attached to the email. I can’t use the other verification method as I have recently changed phones and Arlo doesn’t recognise the device. Think there is a problem with the email sending verification code and there isn’t a code attached.

7 REPLIES 7
dcfox1
Master
Master

You can add your new phone as a trusted device just like you did with your old one to get a code or push notification.  For e-mail the code should in the narrative of the e-mail, not attached. 

Chell
Aspirant
Aspirant
There was no code what so ever. Not in the subject line, not in the email itself.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Chell,

I would suggest for you to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Chell
Aspirant
Aspirant
Well, this is the thing, I’ve tried contacting support team by live chat, that didn’t work, I’ve called the phone number provided, which there were no options available for my issue. Then when I get just go through some options on the phone, I was told to wait for an agent. After half an hour I decided for the call back from them, gave my correct phone number and 24 hours later, I’m still waiting for the call back. So what other options do I have? I’ve tried the troubleshooting tips, but to no avail either.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Chell
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for opening a case for me, however after nearly 10 days of the case being open, no one has emailed or called me. I do have to say this your customer services is really poor.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for letting me know about this. I've escalated your case again to the team and they should be reaching out to you after they look over your case.

If you still don't hear back after two business days, please let me know.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation