Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No capability to change the device settings

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RedRam360
Aspirant
Aspirant

Starting today, I no longer have the capability to change the device settings. It also doesnt show the battery life, wifi signal strength for each device. It has a grayed out symbol of a thumb drive. Not sure what happened. Everything was fine yesterday.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RedRam360
Aspirant
Aspirant

I removed and reinstalled one of the cameras and everything went back to normal. Its like that camera was hanging everything up. That camera is the one of the 2 that was going off every minute because the neighbor has a tarp flapping in the breeze. Weird but glad its fixed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted your router and base? How about trying both the app and a browser?

RedRam360
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why would it have the grayed out usb thumb drive under the device name where the battery strength and wifi signal strength were. I rebooted and still no change. I only use the app and dont have it set up on a browser.

RedRam360
Aspirant
Aspirant

I removed and reinstalled one of the cameras and everything went back to normal. Its like that camera was hanging everything up. That camera is the one of the 2 that was going off every minute because the neighbor has a tarp flapping in the breeze. Weird but glad its fixed.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation