Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Memsl
Tutor
Tutor
Vmb4000r3.
Arlo mobile app recognised the base station in settings/my devices but won’t recognise it in Devices. When I try to add a wire free camera via Add device it replies saying “no base stations found”. I have factory reset the base station and the app discovers it. I don’t understand what’s going on. Please help.

The base station shows up in Mode but not in Devices. I can’t add the pro 2 wireless camera.
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sorry, gotta ask - you're choosing the wirefree cameras in Add Device and not a base, right? If choosing the base, your already claimed base won't be found since it's already claimed.

You don't need to use Add Device to sync the cameras. Simply briefly press (don't hold) the base sync button and then the sync button on the camera. It will sync fine.

Memsl
Tutor
Tutor
Hi, yes i was trying to choose the wirefree cameras in add device and this is where it said there was no base station.

I tried to just press the sync on the base station then sync on the camera but it wont sync. Camera flashes a blue light fir a while before finally flashing an amber light.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is the Camera LED on the base also blinking?  Have you tried restarting the base and then attempt the sync again?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation