Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JayWazy20
Follower
Follower

I cannot find where to change the volume of the siren or even add siren as a response. I have read all the different troubleshooting instructions. When I got to Mode —> base —> Armed —> edit to make a new rule there is no siren options. Also tried creating a new mode bUt there are only options for recording in response to motion/audio. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Edit the rule. There should be a first box that says motion is detected for that camera. The second box is likely to also be that camera and it says to record video. Below that is a box that says Add Device. Click this. Down the bottom is a device list of Alarms showing the base station with a red siren icon. Select this device and click Next. This will prompt you to select how long you want to siren to run for as well as how loud the siren should be

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slompochomp
Luminary
Luminary

Here are some images to help and a link. BTW I used chrome browser, but it should be the same in the App.

How do I create a rule that includes a siren trigger?

mode1.png
mode2.png
mode3.png

If You Got Em....I'll Chew Em!

Netgear & Arlo Beta Tester
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Edit the rule. There should be a first box that says motion is detected for that camera. The second box is likely to also be that camera and it says to record video. Below that is a box that says Add Device. Click this. Down the bottom is a device list of Alarms showing the base station with a red siren icon. Select this device and click Next. This will prompt you to select how long you want to siren to run for as well as how loud the siren should be

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation