Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro2 warranty registration

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
arloho
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

I just have received new Arlo Pro 2 base system with 4 cameras and tried to register them as per the warrany instruction, however, none of serial numbers are not recognised (https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx).

FAQ suggest I need to go to Arlo Portal, but I can't find any registation menu. 😞

Can anyone please help? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
arloho
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks. Just spoke to one of tech staff and was told once I install the base system, it will be auto registered at their system except cameras, however, when there is issue with any camera, I can contact them based on the base system. Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
brh
Master
Master

@arloho

Since Arlo recently separated from Netgear, I don't believe that Arlo has a device registration process. Save your receipts.

Brian

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link below for you - Arlo Tech Support

arloho
Tutor
Tutor

thanks for your reply 🙂

arloho
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks. Just spoke to one of tech staff and was told once I install the base system, it will be auto registered at their system except cameras, however, when there is issue with any camera, I can contact them based on the base system. Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation