Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Jack057
Star
Star

After last weeks update on the app anyone else experiencing the app kicking you out after playing a video from the library? When I have multiple videos and I want to view them I start with the oldest one play it when it's done I delete it normally it would start to play the next video now it kicks you out of the app

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Android or iOS? I've had no issues with Android. Rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app may help.

Jack057
Star
Star
Using a iPhone so iOS.

I have like 10 videos in my library. When I view one and delete it it use to start the next one. It no longer does that. It goes to a stopped video. If I press the play on the screen it boots me out of the app. If I go back to the library it's the only way I can play another video. Something was changed
Jack057
Star
Star
And yea I reinstalled app also didn't help.
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Try this or Have you?.. Go to Profile on the App and logout then exit App for few seconds.. Go back and login again.. Yes, the App has some glitches but am not experiencing what you're describing.. Am using iOS 13.3, iPhone 7Plus, Arlo App 2.13(2334).. Issues might be related to iOS and Phone versions so I dunno'..

Jack057
Star
Star
No luck. Still boots me out after viewing video.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Jack057,

Have you tried updating to the latest iOS version, which is iOS 13.3.1?

Jack057
Star
Star
Yes I'm up to date w iOS.
Jack057
Star
Star
Still happening. Only way I'm able to get around this iview one video delete it logout login and view one video delete it login logout again it's really annoying I opened a case a week ago and I feel they have done nothing with it. Case #. 41500077 45 minute wait on the phone basically for nothing
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you in regards to your contact with the support team.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation