Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Noel67
Aspirant
Aspirant

unfortunatly after chnaging Iphone to XS MAS, push do not works, I tried to use Iphone X and no problem.

hope some one can help.

parameters between XSMas and X are indenticall.

13 REPLIES 13
Brendalizdg
Aspirant
Aspirant

We are having the same problem. I am very disappointed. The push notifications does not work with the Iphone Xs. I hope Arlo can resolve this asap!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What version of IOS are you running? Can you download IOS 12.1.2 & test again?

Brendalizdg
Aspirant
Aspirant
I downloaded the IOS 12.1.2 version and still having the problem. I have the iPhone XS and my husband has the iphone X with the last IOS version and he is receiving the push notifications and I am not.
Brendaliz.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Brendalizdg

Have you tried to remove & re install the Arlo Mobile App and test again?

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@ShayneS wrote:

What version of IOS are you running? Can you download IOS 12.1.2 & test again?

I also confirm the push notifications do not appear to be working with iOS 12.1.2 and V2.7.0 on my iPhone XS.

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@ShayneS wrote:

@Brendalizdg

Have you tried to remove & re install the Arlo Mobile App and test again?

I can only speak for myself, of course.  I have tried force-closing, removing and power cycling my iOS device and then reinstalling the Arlo app.

Brendalizdg
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,

I’ve tried everything but nothing works.
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

My problem appears to have been resolved.  I am receiving notifications on my iPhone XS (not a Max) and on my Apple Watch.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Brendalizdg,

Do you have the latest IOS version installed on your IPhone xs? Also, have you downloaded the latest app version 2.7.1? Firmware

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@ShayneS wrote:

Hi Brendalizdg,

Do you have the latest IOS version installed on your IPhone xs? Also, have you downloaded the latest app version 2.7.1? Firmware

Just to be clear,  Brendalizdg is having problems with the iPhone XS Max....not the regular XS.

It would be helpful if links to “software” updates didn’t refer to them as “firmware”.  People have enough trouble keeping them straight as it is.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @AncientGeek,

This customer states they have an Iphone XS in this thread. 

Brendalizdg

"We are having the same problem. I am very disappointed. The push notifications does not work with the Iphone Xs. I hope Arlo can resolve this asap!"

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

My mistake.   I didn’t go far enough back in the thread and let the thread subject confuse me.

gtaveras06
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was having the same issue with my iphone xs. Basically you have to grant yourself access again. So delete your name from the primary account & re request. Go to your email and open the link to log into your account. Check to see if the access has been accepted from the primary account. If it has, your push notifications should be working again.
Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation