Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Pro2 system is connected to my iMac , my iPhone can't locate VMB4000 base/hub

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jacuba
Guide
Guide

My Arlo Pro2 system is up and running on my iMac.  When I try  to add it to my iPhone 13Pro app, it searches but does not find any devices.  Do I need to reset or reinstall the base/hub from the beginning ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The camera system communicates to the arlo account server which then is displayed on your app.

You can install the arlo app on a mobile device or access the my.arlo.com website with a browser.

Once the equipment is imported into your arlo account it does not require further importing if your wanting to use multiple mobile devices with the app. You will be limited to a single login session though as any other open login sessions get logged out.

You can use granted user sharing if you want extra login sessions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The camera system communicates to the arlo account server which then is displayed on your app.

You can install the arlo app on a mobile device or access the my.arlo.com website with a browser.

Once the equipment is imported into your arlo account it does not require further importing if your wanting to use multiple mobile devices with the app. You will be limited to a single login session though as any other open login sessions get logged out.

You can use granted user sharing if you want extra login sessions.

jacuba
Guide
Guide

I was logged in with my wife's account instead of mine.  After I logged out and logged back in with my email and password I am no able to view my cameras.

jacuba
Guide
Guide

Thanks for the reply.  It was my error in that I was logged in to my wife's ARLO Acc by mistake.  Once I logged out and logged back in with my account I was able to view my cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation