Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Moved arlo pro 2 camera to different location and renamed it, video setting still showing old room

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TDanziger
Initiate
Initiate

My model isn’t listed see below, basically it’s Arlo Pro 2 with extras

quantity of 4 VCS4500C ArloPro 2 for a total of 20 cameras, currently 17 are activated

I have 17 arlo pro 2 cameras in my home. Initially when I installed I purchased the the elite plan which was up to 15 cameras. It’s since been upgraded to 20 cameras. I was adding 2 additional cameras because of a glitch showing I purchased the elite under the old plan, I couldn’t activate the new cameras for positioning. So, I took 1 camera from another location to use for positioning the camera, since it was awkwardly located and required a ladder to get to, I decided to leave it there and use a new camera in its old position. Live streaming shows the new monitoring area, but when I go to video settings to create my activity zones, it continues to show the old room, which never had an activity zone created. When I reset, nothing happens. 

Short of having another handyman come and take it down to re-sync it with the base, what can I do?

photo attached is the video activity setting view of the old location. 

Ill followup wuth another photo showing the current live view 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When in Video Settings, be sure to use the snapshot (camera icon) to refresh the view.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When in Video Settings, be sure to use the snapshot (camera icon) to refresh the view.

TDanziger
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you! That worked. Guess that’s why you’re a superuser. Lol

have a great day. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation