Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

lpmom
Follower
Follower

There are no recordings in my lib rary anymore. Camera profiles show there are recordings but the library has no recordings.

422 REPLIES 422
Doxiedoglover
Apprentice
Apprentice
Anyone else calendar stuck on the 13th??
ocbasko
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue as everyone else. All 5 camera would not save recording. I have smart notification. I deleted all activity zones and all cameras now record. 
I’ve had issues with those activity zones before.  

Doxiedoglover
Apprentice
Apprentice
Deleted also and still not recording
Doxiedoglover
Apprentice
Apprentice
Going to do another restart
mrsjam
Aspirant
Aspirant
i have 3 cameras and they are not recording ... have restarted several times and it works on 1 or 2 cameras for a day or so but then they stop recording again ughhhhh!!! getting very frustrated
Doxiedoglover
Apprentice
Apprentice
And I am up and running...crossing fingers.
Doxiedoglover
Apprentice
Apprentice
Thanks your wisdom tonight! Much appreciated from Wa State 🙂
Doc_
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue here. Last recording in library was 10:50pm last night. I still get motion detection notifications but no recorded video to library. Arlo status shows no issues today or past few days.
Doxiedoglover
Apprentice
Apprentice
Well that was short lived joy. So annoyed with these cameras.
pietrzej
Apprentice
Apprentice
Have you guys checked the settings of your cameras? Sometimes after an update your motion setting can reset!
Have a look if they are still configured to record of motion/audio detected.
Aguiluz503
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same thing is happening to me. I get the notification that is motion detected on both my cameras but no recordings.. Also I reseted the base station and sync the cameras as well, but it still not working. You are not alone in this thing and yeah it's frustrating.
arlobroke
Tutor
Tutor
Not recording or sending many notifications...have reset the base and still nothing...
Stanggrl
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issue. I get notifications but it's not recording videos! Wifi connection is fine.
Cyberman-1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem. But my Arlo Q's still record... Probably a cyber attack on their severs🤖👾

Gurlplz702
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi yes unscrubbing fixed it, but would love if Arlo fixes the issue.
MB-SOCAL
Apprentice
Apprentice

-Recordings were missing from mobile app & desktop

- Latest version of Arlo app

- Phone apple latest OS, desktop: Firefox and Safari

- Cameras, 3 Arlo Pro’s and 1 Pro 2

- Base station that came with Pro Cameras

- CVR NOT enabled

Today about 5:00 p.m. PST my Arlo started recording events again. Not sure if you fixed on your end but earlier I disabled "Smart Notifications" to just give me basic recordings. So not sure what/who fixed it.

Doxiedoglover
Apprentice
Apprentice
I did too and they recorded once and then stopped and now are recording again, it is 8:30 pm so will see how they do all night .
Orrfamily
Apprentice
Apprentice
Tired of calling or waiting for customer service. I only have 1 camera working and it’s not the one I need. All they want to do is reset all my cameras and it is in there system not mine. Live/manual recording works but not the motion trigger.

Have spectrum internet and Arlo pro 2 cameras
Doxiedoglover
Apprentice
Apprentice
They never offered reset anything on their end when I called...they said they are aware of problem and will be 48 hours before resolved.
I have done all the things to tonight recommended on here and reset my base twice and unplugged and waited a minute and plugged back in. I too need these damn things to record as we have some druggies in the neighborhood . 30 years in this house and now we have to monitor our property because one woman lets her druggie adult kids and grandkids be stupid.
Houyt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Had the same problem, but noticed the speaker emblem was highlighted and the other three cameras were not. Tried everything I could think of to shut that off. Finally pulled the battery for two hours. Put it back in and it now works just fine. The highlighted speaker is now off!      Try it see if it works.

ZuluAlpha
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine quit today, too.  I then updated the app which did nothing.  Then restarted my phone, rebooted the base station.  Still no go .  I get notifications, can record live video (which gets stored), but no notifications get recorded from any camera.  SO tired of Arlo breaking down.  Was going to invest in some more cameras, but maybe not Arlo.

Houyt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Had the same problem. Pull the battery for a couple of hours then put the battery back in. I noticed the speaker icon was accented on this camera, I tried and did everything I could to turn that off but could not. It’s now gone and the camera now works,,,,,did I get lucky or what!

cdn_buco
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem. Cameras were working until late afternoon. Then stopped recording to library. Also, videos that were in the library for today are gone.
Mekanic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem. No clips in library. Can view live but that's it.

Software Version 2.9.2_26040

3 cams

PXMan
Aspirant
Aspirant

We didn't get any recordings all day either.  Since there is multiple posting of this issues, then it is not the device.  I am wondering if I should call to see if anything can be resolved. This is the first time it happened to us.