Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

lpmom
Follower
Follower

There are no recordings in my lib rary anymore. Camera profiles show there are recordings but the library has no recordings.

422 REPLIES 422
jamieCM
Initiate
Initiate

Same issue here, get the alerts but no recordings. Checked iOS & Android apps along with the website, all the same issue.

Rhodeuk
Initiate
Initiate

Same here, across all ways of logging in.

MB-SOCAL
Apprentice
Apprentice

After midnight today there have been NO recordings. I manually recorded at 2 a.m. just to "wake up" cameras and woke up this am with NO recordings. There were several triggers of motion and vehicles but nothing appeared in my library. I have 5 cameras and only one is recording and it's in my backyard which is not really a priority camera. What update happened after midnight to mess up my cameras??? Weekly, if it's not one thing, then it's another. There are other quirks but they are small compared to this. 

Tekcruzer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Android Update of App.

Wont show live view or recordings.

This is appalling....Chinese cheapos are better than this.

Where can I get the Legacy App to go back?

sarhaynes
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the same problem on all 3 of my hubs.  At around 1200 EDT all my Smart Notifications, Package Detection, Phone a Friend lists all reset for some reason on my account.  I did get recordings after this point.  I corrected my settings around 1630 EDT.  I did get one recording after that, but then I started to get notifications with no recording.

The recording I received was the camera that I had setup for Package Detection thought it detected a package and recorded.  None of the other cameras have recorded at all.

I chatted with support and they kept trying to tell me the problem was on my end.  How can 3 different hubs in 3 different locations on 3 different networks all experience the same outage at the same time and be a problem on my end?

Manual recordings appear to work.  I have not been able to check whether the one system that has local recording capability is recording locally.

I sent a remote reset to one of the hubs to see if it clear up the issue and it did not.  I've tried changing modes to see if that would cause it to record.  It did not.

It would also be nice if they would let their CSRs know when there is known outage like this.  This many people experiencing the same problem can't be an issue with the cameras.

kmiller8821
Luminary
Luminary

I am seeing he following issue here:

1. All 5 cameras are sending notification as usual.

2. My Arlo SMART enabled camera is sending notifications, but it's not recording anything to the cloud.

3. My NON-Arlo SMART enabled cameras are recording to cloud as usual.

4. I pulled my USB from the base, and I can see the recordings from every camera so it appears recordings are being saved locally (for arlo smart  camera) but not going to cloud.

I have rebooted base (both in software and in hardware) and no change.

At this time, my Arlo SMART camera is sending notifications but it is not recording to cloud, local recordings appear to be fine.

asl3312
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here.. 5 camera system, getting push alerts and 'last seen' thumbnails in app and on webpage but no recordings in the server. Gonna try a USB stick in the hub.

EDIT: Maybe I won't seeing as apparently my Arlo basestation doesn't support USB despite having 2 USB ports?!

Meechmom
Star
Star
Same here!
ptmullett
Tutor
Tutor

Same issue here. Wonder if services are down?

Adksi11892
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same here, only my pro 2 on the front door.  It has been triggering and notifying but only 2 recordings showing up in the library.  Only started today.

veal999
Tutor
Tutor

Same problem here.  Was working until Monday late night; and then boom, none of my cameras showing anything on the cloud even though massive trucks driving by.   Live feed still works.  Manual recording still works.   Reboot of Base didn't solve it.  Turning cameras off and on didn't solve it

JackRevenge
Aspirant
Aspirant
Adksi11892
Apprentice
Apprentice

Are yours all pro 2’s ? Only effecting the one of mine that’s a pro2

veal999
Tutor
Tutor

Yes, all of mine are Pro 2s.   And none of them recording motion.

CaptNible
Tutor
Tutor
Same, receiving alerts but no recordings. Last recording I received was 10/14/19, 10:59.
Need technical assistance ARLO,
Thank you.
veal999
Tutor
Tutor

I'm on AT&T Uverse btw ... anyone else?

ptmullett
Tutor
Tutor

Im on verse too but using third party routers

veal999
Tutor
Tutor

I'm on Smart Plan ... if that makes any difference ....

Emtz77
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having the same issues. No recordings but it shows motion.
countrykilo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. 2 of my arlo pro 2 cameras stopped recordings from October 11th then the 3rd camera stopped October 14th. And I have the smart premier plan. But why should I be paying for a service thats constantly not working? They had a similar problem last month.

FirstJohn318
Tutor
Tutor

I am having the same problem. As of today. I get notifications of motion activity but no recordings. Arlo claims the problem is on my end but nothing has changed on my end since last night. Arlo really needs to get its act together.

ptmullett
Tutor
Tutor

Anyone tried calling support?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is it possible to try & remove the camera from Settings > My Devices > Re-add them > test the motion detection again.

Meimar
Initiate
Initiate
Arlo pro 2 have 6 cameras only 1 recording. Have had problems all week. Sometimes recording don’t appear at all, appear sporadically, reappear after deletion deletion. Very frustrating!
MartinSwede
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hi
Same here and for many users. Unbelievable no comments from Arlo status site. Have 5 cameras on Arlo smart but 2 stopped recording. They indicate sound and movement and get notifications but no recordings. Have tried everything but nothing helps so all on Arlo. Manual recordings works and live stream. Arlo please comment and update your status site that you have bug issue with recordings after latest update.