Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Motion Options For Specific Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Bmg148
Tutor
Tutor

Being that the last time i called support I could not understand anyone I spoke with and they couldnt answer my questions due to lack of knowledge I will reach out to the community for help. If I have 6 cameras is there a way to just turn specific cameras motion on? It seems the app makes me have at least audio on if motion is not. I just want to set 2 cameras motion on and no audio or motion on the other 4. Is this possible? I only need the motion on to record I dont even care for the alerts either, I prefer to have all alerts off if motion is detected too but it seems thats not an option either.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read the FAQs here on creating custom modes. Any camera without a rule is disarmed. Create as many custom modes as you need with specific cameras armed in each one.

brh
Master
Master

@Bmg148

On the Modes screen select the green pencil or arow to the left of the Armed mode text.

You will see rules for each of your cameras. For the cameras that you do not need to detect motion or give notifications, edit the rule and where it says If Motion Is Detected, Then Do The Following, select Do Nothing.

Brian

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation