Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Highlighted
Aspirant

Modes tab missing

When i sign in my unit will not show a mode setting, only device and library. It used to show all 3 but now only the 2.

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Arlo Moderator

Re: MODES Tab Missing - Pixel2

Hi @xxxreoxxx,

Have you tried reinstalling the app on your device to see if that helps?

Hi @fall3non3,

Make sure your Base Station has the latest firmware version. Try to log out of the app, uninstall the app, restart your Google Pixel 2 device, reinstall the app and log back in.

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
Aspirant

MODES Tab Missing - Pixel2

As per the discussion from last year my Modes Tab has disappeared from the app on my Pixel 2 https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Stories/RESOLVED-MODES-Tab-Unavailable-on-Android/td-p/1566934/pa... I have rebooted base station, reinstall app etc. Anyone also having this issue?
Message 2 of 5
Arlo Moderator

Hi @xxxreoxxx,

Have you tried reinstalling the app on your device to see if that helps?

Hi @fall3non3,

Make sure your Base Station has the latest firmware version. Try to log out of the app, uninstall the app, restart your Google Pixel 2 device, reinstall the app and log back in.

Message 3 of 5
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. It seems the missing mode was solved just by restarting my phone. I restarted it and the mode showed up. Thanks again for your reply
Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Message 4 of 5
Aspirant

Thanks Jessica,

I had tested that already.

I got it working today by uninstalling the app, removing the base station from devices, redoing the install, resyncing the camera and reinstaling the app.

Message 5 of 5