Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
agent58
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had this system for about 1 week and have been unable to modify any of the mode settings for any of the cameras. I can change the mode settings but they do not save. They appear to save but if I leave the mode page and return back to it all the saved changes have reverted back. I have tried changing them on the computer, cell phone and tablet but none of the changes will save on any platform I use. This is really starting to frustrate me. I am trying to change the sensitivity, the email alerts and recording lengths. Any help or tricks anyone can give me would be most appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Are you actually clicking on the SAVE button?

It's in different places on the web gui vs the phone app.

Make sure you click save while still on the mode page before clicking BACK.

agent58
Aspirant
Aspirant

Finally after trying everything I just ended up deleted the base stations and redoing everything. It seems to be working now so hopefully it was just seem weird glitch.

H8mimes
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem here. The "save" button never looks activated, as if nothing has been entered to save. The system is in a state of sending notifications for activity, but no emails. Can't turn off individual notifications.

Rule of thumb for electronic gear....if you have a feature it has to work.

Arlo gets a big fail on this.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

H8mimes,

Can you provide a screenshot of your rules? This may help us better understand the issue you are describing.

JamesC

KasYoung
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, also experiencing the same issue. Have tried several times to add my email address to the "Send email alert" field. Appears to save the changes however, when I go back to review this, my email address is not there. I am doing this via desktop and not app.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

KasYoung,

Have you tried to use the Arlo Mobile App to make these changes & test again?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation