Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Mode Setting on iOS iPhone app

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dim004
Tutor
Tutor

I using the app in ios for an iPhone X. The Mode setting on the app seem to take a long time from once you press it to be able to see whether camera/s are armed or Disarmed is a long time. This function seem slow

Is there a way to improve this

2 REPLIES 2
Dannybear
Master
Master
Does this issue occur when at home where the system is or when your away? Have you tried using the web interface to see if it is the same? How are you accessing the mode and how long do you have to wait?
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

Also, is this immediately after you start the app or does it also happen after the app has been running for a minute and all of the statuses have been updated.

We are experiencing significant slowness in app startup under iOS.  It is much worse on our iPads than on our iPhones, but much worse overall than we experienced under V2.5.5 of the app.  I keep that loaded on one of my iPads so I can compare before and after the 2.6.0 debacle.  It takes nearly 2 minutes for the app to refresh all device statuses on my wife’s iPad Air 2.  V2.5.5 takes 6 seconds on my 10.5” iPad Pro.  The current version also crashes frequently before completing the status update or while attempting to do something while the status of some devices is still refreshing.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation