Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
paulclo
Guide
Guide

I just signed up CRV for two of my 4 Arlo Pro 2 cameras. The problem with this feature is that everyday, I would miss a few hours of recordings. Called to support and open a Case Number: 41460917 and then received a email on trouble shooting steps. I followed the steps but the situation remains the same. No improvement at all. I have since sent 4 updates to Arlo Support with pictures showings the missing recordings. Unfortunately, it has been a week now and NO ONE from Arlo has responded to me. This is very disappointing with the CRV system and certainly very frustrated with the Support Service. The cameras are over 30 days old and cannot be returned to the store. Now, I do not know what else I can do....... Any help from community members or Arlo Support will be much appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi paulclo,

From looking at the case you provided on your post, it looks like the support team was able to assist you further. It looks like they're escalating your case as well. Feel free to let me know if you haven't heard back after 48 hours.

paulclo
Guide
Guide

Hi Jessica:

Thank you for your attention to this. I have to say I am extremely frustrated by Arlo's support. Yes, the gentleman who took my call undertook to escalate the issue, as he was not able to resolve it for me. He also undertook to ensure that someone would get back to me within one to two hours from the time I called, which was on February 25 at 3:19pm. Upon my request, he further undertook to send me a email to confirm our discussion. But no! No phone call, no email, and the matter persists. I have attached hereto some screen shots and you will see that video footages were missing for hours on a daily basis.

Would you be able to do anything about this for me? Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 10.27.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 10.26.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-27 at 11.21.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-27 at 11.21.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-27 at 11.21.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-27 at 10.24.03 AM.png

paulclo
Guide
Guide

Hi Jessica:

I just wanted to send you another screen shot. You will see that one of the cameras actually has not been recoding at all since about 9:45am today. I am sure anyone with this Community Forum will agree that this is simply unacceptable.

yScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.21.24 PM.png

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for letting me know that you haven't heard back from the support team in regards to this. I'm escalating your case to the support team to have them look into this further and provided them your post so they can see the screenshot that you provided here. They should be reaching out to you via phone call once they finish reviewing your case.

paulclo
Guide
Guide

Hi Jessica:

I am not sure what has happened to Arlo support. Apparently, my case has twice been escalated for further action, but I have yet to hear anything from them - still no phone call, no email!!! Of course, the situation has not improved a bit - please sample screen shots attached. You will see this even at the time of this message, one of the cameras is not recording at all.

Is there anything else (or anything at all) that Arlo will do to address this? I just need to know whether or not I should give up about this. 

Many thanks for your attention, Jessica

.Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 2.00.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-05 at 11.33.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-03 at 10.54.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 8.48.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.21.24 PM.png

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

From looking at your case, it looks like they sent you an email on Mar 2 following up with you but they have not heard back from you. Let me gather some information from you via private message.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation