Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
EOSJOE
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have a shortcut on my windows desktop to MY.ARLO.COM that I've used for well over a year. Suddenly today when I click the shortcut it just displays the ARLO logo but I never get a login prompt. Anyone else having the same problem or know what is going on?  I am able to get into my Arlo account from my phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EOSJOE
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well... it's magically working today and I didn't even do so much as log out or reboot. Given that dozens of other sites worked just fine I think it's safe to say it was them. 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@EOSJOE wrote:

I have a shortcut on my windows desktop to MY.ARLO.COM that I've used for well over a year. Suddenly today when I click the shortcut it just displays the ARLO logo but I never get a login prompt. Anyone else having the same problem or know what is going on?  I am able to get into my Arlo account from my phone.

Not sure what is happening, but I suggest

1. try browsing manually to my.arlo.com instead of using the shortcut
  2. try clearing the browser cache
  3. try a different PC if you have one
EOSJOE
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well... it's magically working today and I didn't even do so much as log out or reboot. Given that dozens of other sites worked just fine I think it's safe to say it was them. 🙂

dcfox1
Master
Master

I had the same issue on several browsers for a hour or two yesterday so good bet it was Arlo's Backend. 

EOSJOE
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here we go again...  my.arlo.com only displays the Arlo logo. This has been all day. It works fine on the iPad and iPhone. Unfortunately I need to use my PC most of the time.

I must admit, Arlo's timing is impeccable. Had another stranger come up the driveway and of course I was unable to view the cameras. 

dcfox1
Master
Master

I had it. When i refreshed the bowser it worked.

EOSJOE
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hey... that worked!   Thanks!

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation