Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 32 Replies
  • 20 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation
Levicd
Guide
Guide
  • Hi the app notifies me when a recording is made but when I go to library and click on today's date it only shows yesterday's recordings...
32 REPLIES 32
Kthomm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine too, so frustrating 

Zebarti
Guide
Guide

That status LBNZ has been there for a few weeks.  Not sure if it relates to this issue or not. 

Given Arlos recent term and condition changes regarding class action lawsuits, I suspect bad news for owners of the legacy pro 2 cameras.

I have moved to using Unifi products now. Have removed all my Arlo cameras.

Unifi is so far above Arlo it's a joke they have similar pricing.

Good luck guys, hope they resolve it for you.

If anyone is interested. Here are unifi details https://ui.com/us/en/camera-security

Zebarti

LBNZ
Tutor
Tutor

Ah ok, good to know - it only occurred to me to check here recently. 

Thanks for the recommendation, we definitely need something in place where I can actually see the recordings right away…not half a day later. 

Levicd
Guide
Guide

Thanks for the pm shayne s arlo moderator. I'm not tech savvy enough to understand how to do the things you requested, but since raising this issue my library recordings seem to be able to be accessed as they happen as they used to so I presume you sorted this much appreciated

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Zebarti wrote:

Given Arlos recent term and condition changes regarding class action lawsuits

FWIW: While they did update their terms and conditions, that particular clause is not new, and has always been there.

ShazzaNZ
Initiate
Initiate

This has been happening to me for weeks.  My husband's app is working fine but my library is 12 hours out on my phone, tablet and via web access.  Thinking of giving up on Arlo.

Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm in time zone UTC+10:00. In the morning of current day before 10am the APP and WEB portal show videos from the previous day and none from the current day. The device view shows a still of the last triggered activity but I can't view any other imagery from the current day.

After 10am the library view shows the correct videos for the current day including those that weren't shown before 10am. This started around August 2024.

This issue stops you from seeing current events for 10 out of 24hours each day, not good.

Android APP version 5.0_28726 released 3rd Sept 2024

Camera Arlo Q Plus

Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

If you click back through the days you can see them marked as resolved by - "The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented."

eg

https://status.arlo.com/incidents/161#update-101

But not meaningful details are included to help anyone else attempt to resolve the same or a similar issue.

I've observed that very soon after your timezone offset on the current day the recordings are displayed correctly. This to indicates a time zone logic error in the code. My issue is in the Android APP on all my devices and the Arlo web interface. 

LBNZ writes -

I see the acknowledgment of the issue here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-nz/support

Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

But that status link tells

me all systems are working and there’s no recent incidents open? 

Discussion stats
  • 32 Replies
  • 20 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation