Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Arloask
Tutor
Tutor

What is going on?!!!
This morning my libraries for all cameras (Arlo Pro and Pro 2) are empty. No past recordings and I am paying Arlo subscription!
All settings and alerts are the same from past three years and all alerts and recordings were present three days ago when I did "Arlo check" to make sure cameras were not messing up again. (Has become routine to check cameras thanks to this past year of Arlo issues. So sad.)
Tempted to call customer service but if I hear to "take cameras down, take out the battery, and re-sync then all..."
Is anyone else having this issue?!
Wyze came are looking better and better!
Anyone else excited for the Arlo Deluxe coming out soon?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Wyze cams aren't even close - I sold mine. 10 second recordings, 5 minutes apart isn't useful.

A few others here have said they lost videos today but shortly later they were back. No idea why but it would be worth checking again and always try both the app and a browser for issues.

tmbl
Aspirant
Aspirant

Recordings  & the restart option in (Settings --> About-->Restart Base Station) disappeared for me as well. Short term solution: Use a different browser.... 

I temporarily switched from Chrome to Firefox to see if that would change the situation & it worked. 

Dannybear
Master
Master

Just opened my iPhone App and got an advert popping up to upgrade to the extended netgear plan. Clicked “not now” and found all my cloud library recordings went missing. Restarted the App but still missing. Waited 5mins and reopened the App and there all back again. I would have a higher opinion of the programming team if they could stick to addressing the bugs rather than the advertising features.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation