Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Mark524
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cameras no longer recording movement? Library is empty, no longer have a rolling 7 day history?

8 REPLIES 8
Kiraevo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. No motion detected and no recording in library since 3/21. Help please!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are the motion indicators for each camera i the Devices tab black or gray? Gray is disarmed. Check your active modes using a web browser - the apps have issues checking and displaying properly.

wesusingarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a similar problem. I still have old videos, but no new videos. Arlo had been working fine for a long while and suddenly it stopped, but the cameras and base station are working fine. There are a couple of similar recent posts so maybe it's a system issue that affects a lot of users?

Mark524
Aspirant
Aspirant
What I found out was the hub was not in armed mode.
wesusingarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Interesting. Are you saying that it switched to Disarmed on it's own?

Nothing changed on my unit that I can tell. It's armed and running, just not recording anything to the Library anymore. I was thinking that it would be something on the server side since nothing changed on my end.

Dannybear
Master
Master
This may not be relevant but I noticed that when I use the App on the mobile and go to look at modes in the mode page it is easy to change what is selected when you swipe up to view your custom modes. The change is not noticed so you automatically think that it changes by itself. It should have a pop up confirmation to prevent this.
After saying the above, I have my operational settings changed by themselves when I use basic activity zones.
Jbehzad
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 5 arlo pro 2 cameras set up. Four of them record motion but one does not. Ive check setting and everything is set up identically like the others. I move it inside next to the hub to test and it still does not record. Ive done the motion test and the yellow light doesnt show motion. Not sure why it would randomly stop picking up motion.
Jbehzad
Aspirant
Aspirant
Problem solved. If your motion is not working remove battery from actual camera and resync camera
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation