Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Issue with new app! Can’t turn on camera!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KathyInVA
Tutor
Tutor
UPDATE:
Sorry, I would have deleted this whole thread but I couldn’t figure out how to do that so I’m just editing this. I was able to figure out how to download the legacy application, turn on the camera, and now it is fully functional within the new app.

So, as you guys know, Arlo forced us to download this new app instead of just doing an upgrade to the existing one . I foolishly deleted the old one and now I realize the new one actually has no option whatsoever to turn on a camera that is already off. It says to turn it on in device settings but when you go to the device in device settings it just says it’s off and the only option is to remove it, there is no option to turn it on. If you go to a camera that is on and look at the settings, you will see where you can turn it on or off but if the camera is already off, there is no option to turn it on. Are use this camera remotely to check on my animals so I don’t keep it on all the time and I am out of town and need to be able to turn it on! Please help! I am extremely frustrated and angry at their poor programming!
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you try the web interface on a PC ( https://my.arlo.com )

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation