Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Is it possible to have more than 40 cameras on one account?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
klongjackson
Initiate
Initiate

Is it possible to have more than 40 cameras on one account?

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for this question. I don't know what the normal account limit is but there are also business accounts that may be useful in this case. You can check your subscription to see what options may be available.

klongjackson
Initiate
Initiate

Is there a "good" way to do that?  The live chat feature doesn't seem to be working (Chrome or Explorer) and no luck with phone either.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Could be timing or virus causing support connection issues although many people (but certainly not all) have had issues trying to use official support. Keep trying. 

I just checked my subscription and only see 40 camera support for business solutions. Since there's no higher plan, you'd have to create a new account and subscription for additional cameras. Then use Settings, Grant Access from the second account to the first so all cameras show in that login. It's not quite the same as being logged into that second account, even with the additional access allowed in Grant Access, but it's close. You can always log into the second account for those features that require a login.

PhilipTs
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did contact support.  Under the enterprise subscription the maximum is 40 cameras and you need a different account login and new base station to add more cameras.  Very unwise, they should provide an option even at a cost to add cameras.

dcfox1
Master
Master

You could do it with a second base station like was said at a one time cost and a new account. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation