Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Indicazione carica batteria Arlo Pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
gianfrancoss
Aspirant
Aspirant

Su una Telecamera Arlo Pro 2 noto delle discrepanze delle indicazioni di carica batteria tra quanto indicato nella app (100% CORRETTO) e quanto indicato dal collegamento sul pc.

Riscontro lo stesso problema su una ulteriore Telecamera in questo caso una Arlo Pro 3,sulla App risulta al 91% mentre sul Pc risulta in ricarica benche sia installata e funzionante

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master
The web portal issue is related to the local folder cookie from “my.arlo.com” not updating.

The workaround is to continue to use the incognito window each time you login.

If you need to use the normal mode then you will need to setup the browser site settings to only clear data from the “my.arlo.com” site on exit so that the browser allows download of the latest data folder on login.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master
Translation
“On an Arlo Pro 2 camera I notice discrepancies in the battery charge indications between what is indicated in the app (100% CORRECT) and what is indicated by the connection on the PC. I encounter the same problem on a further camera in this case an Arlo Pro 3, on the App it is 91% while on the PC it is charging although it is installed and working“

Try using the browser incognito or private window mode until it gets fixed.
gianfrancoss
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried to connect incognito as per your advice and everything works perfectly, but when I reconnect normally the problem remains.

Dannybear
Master
Master
The web portal issue is related to the local folder cookie from “my.arlo.com” not updating.

The workaround is to continue to use the incognito window each time you login.

If you need to use the normal mode then you will need to setup the browser site settings to only clear data from the “my.arlo.com” site on exit so that the browser allows download of the latest data folder on login.
gianfrancoss
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, Dannybear, everything is working perfectly now.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation