Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have Arlo pro 2 model number 4000

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Mthompson
Follower
Follower

Dear Arlo

I’ve granted access of arlo pro cameras  It sends a link to my wife to create a new account. Then she logs in and nothing is there. It’s like a brand new account she created, that contains no data whatsoever like my account does. Definitely not working...

I’ve done this also. It sends a link to my wife to create a new account. Then she logs in and nothing is there. It’s like a brand new account she created, that contains no data whatsoever like my account does. Definitely not working

I’ve done this also. It sends a link to my wife to create a new account. Then she logs in and nothing is there. It’s like a brand new account she created, that contains no data whatsoever like my account does. Definitely not working

3 REPLIES 3
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Arlo is having issues with their latest app changes for the pro5 and home security systems. Best speak to arlo customer support about it.

cyz0525
Aspirant
Aspirant
Best speak to arlo customer support about it.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mthompson wrote:

Dear Arlo

I’ve granted access of arlo pro cameras  It sends a link to my wife to create a new account. Then she logs in and nothing is there. It’s like a brand new account she created, that contains no data whatsoever like my account does. Definitely not working...

Are these Pro 2 cameras? 

Are you seeing the invite as accepted from your account?  Or is it pending?

When you look at the app (with your account) are you seeing "Library" as an option?  Or do you see "Feed"?

Similarly, what does your wife see in her account?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation