Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I can't onboard my base station

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dianerendon
Follower
Follower

A while back my base was showing offline even though the solid blue light was on.  I did all the trouble shooting and nothing worked.  Finally I deleted the base and did a hard reset.  NOW when I go into my phone ap to add a new device I go through the steps of plugging the cable into the router first, then plugging in the power cord and the base comes up with a solid blue light so I know its connected to the wifi but my phone ap says "device not found". I now have over  $400 worth of cameras that I cannot use. HELP

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dianerendon wrote:

NOW when I go into my phone ap to add a new device I go through the steps of plugging the cable into the router first, then plugging in the power cord and the base comes up with a solid blue light so I know its connected to the wifi but my phone ap says "device not found". 

Sometimes it will work from a PC (browsing to my.arlo.com), so try that if you haven't done it already.

BigBearSpeed
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is good to know that I could go through PC to do this.  I had the similar issue with iPhone 12 Pro Max but then worked fine with iPad Pro for some reason.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation