Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Jakob2711
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't change my password - It won't accept a new and different password (yes, the password is according to rules). 

I have tried on the App and via PC - It replies that it is the same password, which of cource its not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jakob2711,

If you're referring to your password for your Arlo account, be sure you're changing to a password you've never used in the past. It sounds like you may be trying to use a previously used password.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Password for what?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jakob2711,

If you're referring to your password for your Arlo account, be sure you're changing to a password you've never used in the past. It sounds like you may be trying to use a previously used password.

JamesC

wasseng
Tutor
Tutor

Yes but it doesn’t say that, is says you can’t change to the same password that you currently have. Gah. I hate this. Uninstalled the app because I thought might be a cache problem. But your right off course, it works if you change to a completely new password that you never used. Might be bad translation to Swedish in the app that fooled me. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation