Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TStratton
Aspirant
Aspirant

What do I do after sending in a Arlo Pro 2 camera to be replaced and I get back a Arlo Pro camera. I was already a bit upset that 1 of 4 cameras failed within 2 months. Now I get the wrong camera sent back to me. My question is how do I get someone that knows what they are doing to help me. I would imagine in order for me to get the wrong item back at least several people dropped the ball.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Follow up on your case or open a new case and reference the old one. We can't do anything about RMAed equipment here.

TStratton
Aspirant
Aspirant

You can tell your buddies at Netgear that when people buy their Junk for $600 and a few weeks later it breaks that they can send the correct replacement part back. The general public does not want to be beta testers. I will be telling this to Netgear on the phone on Monday after I get the tech support person's manager's manager on the phone and wasting about 1hour of their time as I braid them from stem to stern. Now on to my 1 star reviews of this product on all major sales sites.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TStratton,

I apologize for the poor experience. I've escalated your open support ticket for review. An agent should reach out to you with an update as soon as possible.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation