Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to manually turn siren on

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mtns2C
Initiate
Initiate

I cannot figure out how to manually turn on the siren through the app. The manual states "Launch the Arlo App" and then "Tap Turn Siren On". I do not see that option anywhere in the app (iOS). Can anyone show me what I'm missing? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@Mtns2C

In the app the siren has been moved to the top of the Devices page. It is a thin gray line just under the Arlo logo. Press on it and swipe down and you will see the Siren button.

In your browser it will be a blue bell near the top right of the Devices page.

Brian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

@Mtns2C

In the app the siren has been moved to the top of the Devices page. It is a thin gray line just under the Arlo logo. Press on it and swipe down and you will see the Siren button.

In your browser it will be a blue bell near the top right of the Devices page.

Brian

tony57
Aspirant
Aspirant

In your browser it will be a blue bell near the top right of the Devices page.   <<<<THIS WORKS!!!!!...THANKS A MILLION.  DUMB ARLO MOVES THE MANUAL ALARM BUTTON AND DOES NOT TELL ANYONE!!  DROVE ME CRAZY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MANUALLY TURN ON THE ALARM. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation