Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Web Browser opitoins available? Dark mode/Stack camera's/Change order of camera's etc......

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
scottmd1
Tutor
Tutor

Hey all, 

I have a few questions regarding the web browser app - all questions below are about using a PC and the web browser app and if/how it can be customized.  All questions are also related to the device home screen - where you can see all of your camera's and press "live" to view the live streams on multiple camera's at once.  

1. Is there a dark mode?  Meaning a way to change the web background black so when viewing the live streams at night the white background doesn't strain the eyes?
  2. Can you change the order of the cameras?
  3. Can you stack the camera's instead of having them side by side like you see on a cell phone - but have the broweser full screen.  Becuase of the wide aspect ratio of the Arlo having them side by side is a smaller image
  4. Is there a way to pinch/zoon the individual live streems or do you have to use the "Zoom" tool.  I find that impossible to use just is prob. just me.

Thank you in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

1. No.

2. Yes, in Settings, Camera Order. Be sure to save.

3. No.

4. Sounds like youre using a touchscreen computer. I don't know if that can be used to zoom. Normally, you would use the slider while live viewing or watching a video in the library to magnify - look for the magnifying glass.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

1. No.

2. Yes, in Settings, Camera Order. Be sure to save.

3. No.

4. Sounds like youre using a touchscreen computer. I don't know if that can be used to zoom. Normally, you would use the slider while live viewing or watching a video in the library to magnify - look for the magnifying glass.

scottmd1
Tutor
Tutor
Thank you very much.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation