Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to get RMA number for camera

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
squaredroot
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased a set of 5 cameras and a base station from Arlo at Costco. Seemed like a great deal during the holiday season last year. After using the setup for a few months using only 2 of the cameras with base station, one of the cameras refused to detect motion and record media clips (as a result of detecting motion). Tried taking out the battery, removing camera from network, re-adding and syncing camera into network (these steps, couple of times), decided to replace it with another camera from the set. Works perfectly after a few weeks now.

Contacted customer support using the support portal 2 weeks ago, no follow up or emails. Then contacted support via live chat today. Spent an hour going through the request process for RMA, still no RMA.

I don't know what is Arlo's problem, or maybe it is my problem because I selected Arlo thinking this would be a good solution for my customers who wanted to set up their security network.

I should look elsewhere for my product selection after this project is done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do you mind PM'ing me your preferred call back Time/Day/TZ/Number to reach you. I am escalating this for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @squaredroot

Did you happen to receive the reply from the support agent on August 3rd in your email? The reply was sent to your gmail associated with your account.

squaredroot
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did not receive any reply, also checked my spam box. This is the reason I needed to try live chat.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do you mind PM'ing me your preferred call back Time/Day/TZ/Number to reach you. I am escalating this for you.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation