Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

How do I raise an official complaint with Arlo? Multiple tickets submitted, getting nowhere

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
KLDEVON
Tutor
Tutor

I have submitted multiple support tickets, and I just seem to be going around in circles.  I want to raise an official complaint how do I do this?  

16 REPLIES 16
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

We have escalated your community post and a support agent from your region will reach out to you with a status update. 

KLDEVON
Tutor
Tutor

I still haven't managed to get this resolved, and I haven't been contacted by anyone about it either.  How do I escalate this?  

I have been battling to get a refund for several months, I have raised multiple tickets and spent hours of my time on this.  Why don't Arlo have an effective complaints procedure? 

I have been supplied with a defective device, and the replacement was also defective, so Arlo are clearly in breach of the Consumer Protection Act (the cameras were not fit for purpose), and it seems to be impossible to actually get anyone to resolve this without me spending another huge chunk of my time on the issue.   

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached back out to support and escalated your ticket. I apologize you have not had this resolved. Someone will reach out to you soon. 

KLDEVON
Tutor
Tutor

I still haven't had anyone contact me about this.  I first bought the unit in August, and despite raising multiple cases I have neither had a solution to the problem, nor a refund.  I can't get hold of anyone to complain to.  

I have returned the units, I have sent the certificate of posting, what else am I expected to do to get my money back? 

LS2
Initiate
Initiate

Over 3 hours in chat. Dropped 3 times. Had to repeat issue each time. I then called and was provided with the simple answer which was: buy a new basestation.

i asked how to escalate a

complaint and I was then put on hold for 15 minutes so I hung up.

This interaction is close to the worst support service I’ve ever had. 

Arlo, are you interesting in resolving the issue with my basestation and keeping a customer?

thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@KLDEVON someone should be reaching out to your directly in regards to your refund. 

@LS2 It appears you have a case open and they are waiting for further information regarding your basestation. Please follow up with that case. 

LS2
Initiate
Initiate

I’ll call the number I called yesterday. Let see what happens.

I’ll provide an update here, good or bad. 

So far I’m quite disappointed but I’ll give Arlo one more chance to turn this around.

P-Atrevio
Tutor
Tutor

I'm having a similar problem getting any sort of response.  A case was opened but nobody actually attempts to resolve the case.   In my situation i'm being charged for something that i didn't authorize and there is no way to turn it off. 

Not sure if link to my issue works..

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Video-Doorbell-Wire-Free/Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charge/m-p/1939...

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have responded on your original post, as stated please allow a few more days for a support rep to get a hold of you. 

eatsh1tarlo
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo hates their customers. Wish I would never have wasted my money on their inferior products.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@eatsh1tarlo can I help you with something.

tenacious_g
Initiate
Initiate

I also need to raise an official complaint about how to support requests have been mishandled. I have been given the wrong information since running around in circles and at one point was accused of being a liar. I actually lost it and completely verbally abused the person I was speaking to because I’ve actually had enough. I’ve been a customer since 2018 and that was when they had great service and now the service is just **bleep**. They owe me like $75 for a subscription that I never even got to use and I have a faulty camera under a warranty that they are taking ages to replace and just missing me around I am so over Arlo the next camera system I get is not going to be Arlo I’ve had it with them

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

We have escalated your community post and a support agent from your region will reach out to you with a status update. 

Diamant
Initiate
Initiate

I want to raise an official complaint ! 
I cancelled my services with Arlo months ago yet you continue to charge my credit card ! And no matter how many times I try to log on to see if I can fix it that way it show that I do not have an account so please tell me how is it you are still charging my card then ?? 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Aaronpools
Aspirant
Aspirant

The new app is going to put arlo down in the same group as all the other camera compants

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation