Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

How can I see camera name in library mode from iOS

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
oml1200
Follower
Follower
How do I see the camera names in the library recordings on that iOS app? Currently on the Android app, I can see the camera names on each recording.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

oml1200,

Camera names are not displayed on library recordings when using the iOS app. However, you can select a filter for a specific camera to identify which recordings in your library came from which camera. Take a look here for more information on how to use the library filter: How do I use the Arlo library filter?

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

oml1200,

Camera names are not displayed on library recordings when using the iOS app. However, you can select a filter for a specific camera to identify which recordings in your library came from which camera. Take a look here for more information on how to use the library filter: How do I use the Arlo library filter?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation