Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mcain3807
Tutor
Tutor

With the new update I no longer have a brightness adjustment icon. On live video it only shows the camera, recorder, and microphone. I need to make camera brighter and can’t find the slider since the update. 

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Settings, My Devices, your camera, Video Settings in the app. It's still in live view for the computer browser.

Mcain3807
Tutor
Tutor

Well darn I thought that would work but when I slide the brightness scale it doesn’t stay there or change. I tried with camera plugged in to ac. I tried with live video. Nothing. I use only my iPad not a computer. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Works on Android but can't say about iOS. You can use a browser temporarily to set this in live view just to get it set as you need it.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Mcain3807,

Can you change the brightness on your computer? What model iPad are you using? Do you have the latest iOS 12.1 & Arlo Mobile App installed?

Mcain3807
Tutor
Tutor

Hi there. I have an iPad that’s 2 years old I guess. I do have up to date version 12.1. I have the Arlo app. There is no way to adjust brightness on live video. If I go into settings and video options it shows a view from months ago and says pan and zoom. I slide the brightness but it just stays. I tried to open in browser but takes me to the app. ?? It used to have a slider on the actual live camera view. They are very dark now especially at night. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation