Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Cville1177
Aspirant
Aspirant

Customer support is a joke! This place is disorganized, rude, and unhelpful. I returned both camera systems with the return labels they sent me in the original box they shipped it in. I was planning on ordering different cameras from them to replace the two they sent. They refunded me for one camera. They are claiming that’s all that was in the box. So basically they stole the camera I paid for. I have been to the escalation department twice. They never call back. Then some moron tells me they reviewed the case and only shows one camera was returned. Can not speak to a supervisor. It’s been kicked up to the escalation department for the third time. Any suggestions???

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Cville1177

Do you have any emails, Case/RMA numbers? I would like to review this for you. Can you PM me with any information regarding your RMA.

Thank you

Cville1177
Aspirant
Aspirant
All this company does is escalate to someone else. They don’t help, they don’t call back, they basically are useless. I can’t believe I even gave this garbage company a try. My case has been escalated 5 times now, yet nobody has called me back!!!! I’m fed up! Can’t wait until someone from Arlo pretends they are going to help with the problem in the post to make it look like they are all about customer service.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Cville1177

Thank you for informing me, I have sent you a PM with further details.

Cville1177
Aspirant
Aspirant
Still waiting for assistance from Arlo. I have yet to speak to anyone who knows what they are doing. This is quite the scam you have running in customer service. It’s the worst treatment I’ve ever received. Thanks for nothing Arlo. Guess I’ll be going back to Ring where they actually resolve your issues and answer your complaints.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation