Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
LeonBall
Aspirant
Aspirant

I find that I have to re-authorise my browser evere 3 or 4 days, not every 2 weeks as I thought.

Is anyone esle having this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@LeonBall wrote:

I find that I have to re-authorise my browser evere 3 or 4 days, not every 2 weeks as I thought.

Is anyone esle having this problem?

I also have to re-authorise more often than every 2 weeks - it's not clear to me exactly what triggers that.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

YES.

It is a painful nuisance.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team is investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

UPDATE (8/30 1:25 PM PDT): Please be aware that if you do have VPN on your device, you may need to re-authorize your browser again.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

No VPN here. Same browser, but I now have to re-authorize the browser every day.

Maybe time run more slowly in Arlo country.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JessicaP wrote:

UPDATE (8/30 1:25 PM PDT): Please be aware that if you do have VPN on your device, you may need to re-authorize your browser again.

FYI, that's not my situation, and my trust isn't lasting 2 weeks.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation