Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
sean7512
Star
Star

We have sold our gouse and I am leaving the Arlo system here for the new owneers and I'll be buying a new system for the new house.

Once I remove the cameras from the Basetation and then remove the Basetation from ym account is that all I have to do? I assume that will put all of the cameras into a "new" mode so the new owners can download the app and set them up themself?

Would any of the old recordings still be visible to the new owner?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

As you did , remove device on all cameras and then base....

In your account, you should see no devices. ( you can still access your own library )

In you new location , add the new system to your current account ( if keeping same email , otherwise you can start a new account )

The new owners will have to set up their own account and add devices just as if new.  They will not have access to your account ( don't give them your info )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

As you did , remove device on all cameras and then base....

In your account, you should see no devices. ( you can still access your own library )

In you new location , add the new system to your current account ( if keeping same email , otherwise you can start a new account )

The new owners will have to set up their own account and add devices just as if new.  They will not have access to your account ( don't give them your info )

Morse is faster than texting!
sean7512
Star
Star

Thank you, I figured that was all I had to do, but wanted to make sure.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation