Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nerome13
Tutor
Tutor

Just trying to find out if a "Granted Access Account" with "Allow Access Rights" has the ability to set their notifications as the primary account does. 

So, I have the primary account and have been able to set up notifications so that I will get notified from 1 camera, but not our second camera. But, when I try to do that on the "Granted Access Account," the account seems to be unable to access the same edit feature on the "mode." Is this a limitation of the account type and software or should I be able to edit the notifications on the Granted Access Account?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Nerome13

You may find this article helpful regarding granted access & what the granted user has access to. What privileges do my friends have when I grant them access rights in my Arlo account?

Nerome13
Tutor
Tutor

Hi Shayne, 

Thanks for the article, unfortunately, I had already reviewed. But, it does beg to be asked....Since notifications and modes are not listed in the article you provided, does that mean it can be assumed that they would not have access to it?

If so, what is the proper permissioning or way to allow someone in the same household the same permissions that I have?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

That is correct, notifications can not be changed from the granted account. The granted account will have the permissions, but can not turn off the push notifications separately. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation