Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sffire2
Guide
Guide

I setup a new system with my Arlo Pro 2 cameras.  I tried to send an invite to an established account user email.  I highlighted the cameras giving full access and sent an invite to the other email account.  The invite was never received and the status shows pending.  I re-invited again, deleted the email and invited again.  Used 3 different windows computers, web browsers, and the app but the other email never received the invite.  I selected fewer cameras, still now invite. I even waited overnight., nothing in the spam or anything.

I am looking for suggestions.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sffire2
Guide
Guide

Thank you.  I ended up using the online chat.  They said, somehow the email got blocked so they unblocked it.  I was then able to add the email . 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @sffire2

If you send this to another email, does the invite show up for that account?

sffire2
Guide
Guide

Yes I have invited other emails without any problems

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

sffire2
Guide
Guide

I opened a case two days ago with no response from Tech Support

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@sffire2

I updated your case & support should be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Please keep me informed & I will be here to assist you. 

sffire2
Guide
Guide

I went online Chat and they unblocked the receiving email address. 

Thank you.

Kbbwills
Initiate
Initiate

I had this same problem.   Tried many things.   I think some Comcast emails are being blocked, or blacklisted.   When I tried a gmail account, it went right through.   But, after reading other posts -- which recommended clearing the cache, or logging on from a different computer - I did this, which worked:   I used Chrome's Incognito Mode (which disallows cookies or whatever) - and logged in, went to Grant access, deleted the pending friend.  (logged out and then back in) and then added the new friend (which was the same friend) hit save (I think) and the logged out.    The email was received right away. and then clicked the link in the email and it all worked.  -- Bottom line:  some browser's cookies or cache's are blocked -- use something like DuckDuckGo or Chrome Incognito.

sffire2
Guide
Guide

Thank you.  I ended up using the online chat.  They said, somehow the email got blocked so they unblocked it.  I was then able to add the email . 

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation