Geofencing

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mnoel79
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have 2 phones enabled for Geofencing. While we are in the zone the arrow next to our phones is green. Once we leave the arrow turns grey and the cameras don’t arm. This has worked fine in the past. Location is on, set to always. 

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are both apps logged in? If one isn't normally opened within 2 weeks, it gets logged out, causing this problem.

Mnoel79
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, both phones have the app logged in and have been used recently to check cameras. I'm assuming the location feature is working since it knows when we're away and home. And the cameras arm for the schedule we have set, they just don't arm when we leave. I haven't noticed the green/grey arrow before next to the enabled devices either.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Screenshot(s) of your geofencing settings may be useful to help figure this out. Also, have you rebooted your base which may prove useful?

Mnoel79
Aspirant
Aspirant

What specifically are you looking for or what questions do you have about the settings? We have 2 enabled devices (my phone and my husbands), away mode is armed, home mode is on a schedule. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are issues with trying to use a schedule along with geofencing. Have you tried just changing modes with no other optional settings?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation