Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Geofencing and Granting Access

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
F33A
Aspirant
Aspirant

Set up Geofencing with schedule.  I am having an issue with geofencing not recognizing my wife or daughters phones when they are home. If my phone leaves the area and either of their phones are home the Arlo mode still goes to 'Away'. Per the community, I deleted the apps on all phones and reinstalled them all. That process apparently reset the previous Grant Access permissions for their devices and required me to invite them to join again.

Each of them already have an account w/ Arlo. When I sent them an invite the only option is to set up a new account w/ Arlo. Selecting that option/link and using their existing credentials to log in to their account is not causing the invitation to be accepted. How can I grant them access and they accept the request if they already have an Arlo account?

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do they have location permissions enabled in the phone settings for the app?

F33A
Aspirant
Aspirant

They do.  My daughter was able to get her Grant Access accepted.  My wifes is still not working (most important of the two).

Have not been able to test Mode changes with one of the two phones working (mine and my daughters') yet.  Will do that later today.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation