Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Warranty coverage delays

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Lghpublish
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Arlo Pro 2 4 camera system and 1 of the cameras started to malfunction. It is still under warranty. The camera will not charge a battery and blinks continually amber and blue indefinitely.  I opened a case and the technician asked me to try a few things which I did and responded immediately with no luck. If I use a good battery from another camera it still doesn’t work so it’s not the battery, it just blinks amber and blue as if updating firmware but never completes it. A couple of days after I responded, they said the case needs to be updated again and they needed more information. Again I followed instructions. I think I’m on round 5 now with them saying they need more information and they are now asking for video proof that the camera is defective! It sounds to me that they refuse to honor the warranty and are just giving me the runaround. They just keep coming back saying they need more information I don’t know what else to tell them I’ve tried everything they asked multiple times but they won’t honor the warranty. Any suggestions? 

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Lghpublish

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42615910

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation