Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AdrianJS
Aspirant
Aspirant

Geofencing failed to recognise I had left the house due to no network connectivity on my mobile device so remained disarmed without my knowledge. We had an intruder at our home today and no camera footage due to the geofencing not working. There should be an option within geofencing mode where no network connectivity to your mobile device automatically triggers the armed mode. Can this be done?

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

If you have a Pro base with a flas drive or external drive attached there should be redordings on the drive to view the intruder.

Brian

AdrianJS
Aspirant
Aspirant

Are you sure? The problem wasn’t with the network connectivity for the arlo Base station, it was because my phone wasn’t hooked to wifi and had bad connectivity when I left home, therefore the geofencing never recognised I left home therefore the cameras stayed in disarmed mode (thinking I was still home). I am asking if there could be an option in the app under geofencing- when your locator (I.e phone) switches / off or loses connectivity, then the system automatically switches to armed mode.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation