Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Alô
Guide
Guide

Hello,

After the recent update for iOS app, the replay on fullscreen is not properly aligned to the iPhone XS Max phone. The screen shrinks smaller, leaves about quarter-inch margins to the edges of the screen, and shifts up so much that I barely see the icons on the top. Thus, I cannot access any of those icons on the top of the replay screen. Anybody has iPhone XS Max and experiences this?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Alô,

Are you running the latest iOS version and Arlo app version (which is 2.6.3)? Could you share a screenshot where the replay on full screen not properly aligned on your iPhone XS Max?

Alô
Guide
Guide

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. I never thought there would be a follow-up by the Arlo team. This is great customer service. Please see attachment for the issue that I've mentioned about screen fitting issue with iPhone XS Max for Arlo Pro 2.

Thanks

Arlo Pro 2 on iPhone XS MaxArlo Pro 2 on iPhone XS Max

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for providing the screenshot! Our team is currently aware about this issue and is still investigating further. We will provide an update once we have more information to share. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation