Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Base Constantly Offline

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Me1234
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just updated to firmware 2.70 and the base constantly goes offline. I reset the modem and base to get it back online, but it then just goes offline again shortly.

4 REPLIES 4
George61
Aspirant
Aspirant

I run into the same problem sometimes and what I do I turned my phone off (shut it off) and the turn it back on, when I check my arlo cameras everything is working condition.

Me1234
Aspirant
Aspirant

It’s not the cameras that are offline. It’s the base station. I reboot the modem and then the base station and that gets that back online but then 10 minutes later it’s offline again. Base is connected directly to modem.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Me1234

What firmware is your base station running? When it goes offline, what are the status LEDs on the front of the base station displaying?

Me1234
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok I figured it out. As I mentioned I was connecting the base station directly to the modem since I was limited in the Ethernet ports on the router. I swapped it out and connected to the router and that seemed to solve the issue. The issue only came up after I updated the latest firmware. It worked previously but seems that you need to connect to router after the update.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation