Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Exchanged system for a 4 pack question

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Ocean7
Follower
Follower

I bought the 2 pack arlo pro 2 set everything up then exchanged it for a 4 pack do I need to completely delete my account app and start over or will it recognize the new base station through the app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Ocean7 wrote:
I bought the 2 pack arlo pro 2 set everything up then exchanged it for a 4 pack do I need to completely delete my account app and start over or will it recognize the new base station through the app?

Just add the new kit to the existing account.

Start with the "Add New Device" button and go through with whatever you are adding.

Keep going until it is all there.

Remove stuff that you don't have any more.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Ocean7 wrote:

Just add the new kit to the existing account.

Start with the "Add New Device" button and go through with whatever you are adding.

Keep going until it is all there.

Remove stuff that you don't have any more.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you don't remove the old system, the person that gets it next (refurbished or used sale) won't be able to claim it. Besides, you don't want it clogging up your display.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation