Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
MMakoto
Aspirant
Aspirant

i've been in the market to purchase a set of arlo pro, glad the announcement came in time, but wanted to see if all the accessories are backwards compatible? 

4 REPLIES 4
BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

MMakoto wrote:

i've been in the market to purchase a set of arlo pro, glad the announcement came in time, but wanted to see if all the accessories are backwards compatible? 

Yes, accessories and batteries from the Arlo Pro are backward/Forwards compatible, including the Arlo Base Station

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
MMakoto
Aspirant
Aspirant

BretD wrote:

MMakoto wrote:

Yes, accessories and batteries from the Arlo Pro are backward/Forwards compatible, including the Arlo Base Station

thanks Bret. the arlo pro 2 has mentioned about continuous recording when used indoor via a cable, what kind of cable is that? does it come included?

btw, am i automatically entered in the arlo pro 2 sweepstakes? i wasn't quite sure if i need to ask a question from within one of your threads or start a new one?

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

MMakoto wrote:

BretD wrote:

MMakoto wrote:

thanks Bret. the arlo pro 2 has mentioned about continuous recording when used indoor via a cable, what kind of cable is that? does it come included?

btw, am i automatically entered in the arlo pro 2 sweepstakes? i wasn't quite sure if i need to ask a question from within one of your threads or start a new one?

Thanks for asking your question. Yes, by asking a question here, you are now entered to win, Good Luck!. The USB Charging cable and adaptor is what is needed for CVR, but it also requires a subscription to the CVR service. 

• (1) Indoor power adapter
  • (1) Indoor power cable

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
MMakoto
Aspirant
Aspirant

BretD wrote:

MMakoto wrote:

BretD wrote:

MMakoto wrote:

Thanks for asking your question. Yes, by asking a question here, you are now entered to win, Good Luck!. The USB Charging cable and adaptor is what is needed for CVR, but it also requires a subscription to the CVR service. 

• (1) Indoor power adapter
  • (1) Indoor power cable

is it a micro usb cable? what's the length for the one that you sell? also, do you know the price for the CVR?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation