Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
HubertSz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does Arlo Pro 2 allows to connect door bell ringer? What P/N.?

6 REPLIES 6
steve_t
Master Master
Master

No. The cameras are standalone with some IFTTT and Smartthings integration

HubertSz
Aspirant
Aspirant

1) Does Netgear plan to realase small camera with door bell button that will ring on tel APP.. it looks like easy task: Camera Activation by presing the button -not like right now motion and APP will recognize device and ring with special sound.

2) Arlo Pro2 -can I shade area that should not be monitored ( like neighbour window or moving cars on street )?

3) Arlo Pro2 - can I have more then one person logged in at same time?

steve_t
Master Master
Master

1) Sounds like a great idea. You should put it in the Ideas Exchange section if it's not already there. If it's already there, give the idea kudos. The more kudos an idea has, the more the engineers will consider it (apparently)

2) You can enable motion zones only when the Pro 2 camera is connected to the indoor power supply as supplied with the camera

3) Yes. You need to Grant Access to additional persons. Your account can only be logged in on one device at a time though

Obsydian
Apprentice
Apprentice

I gave up asking and just bought and installing a Ring Pro to compliment the Arlo Pro 2

bugeater
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was looking to install both a ring and arlo, any issues with having those two devices>

steve_t
Master Master
Master

There shouldn't be any issues having both. Make sure you have strong wifi for the doorbell and fast internet though

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation