Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
DJK0521
Initiate
Initiate
I know this issue has been brought up before but I’m curious to see if the issue persists with anyone else. The playback for my Arlo Pro 2 cameras is delayed by 2-3 seconds. The audio works however the video freezes on the first screenshot of the video for 2-3 seconds. The video eventually catches up with the audio. I have an iPhone XS Max with iOS 12.1.2 and the most current version of the Arlo app 2.6.3. The app states in the update description that it resolved the playback issue with iPhone XS Max users however the issues remains. I have tried all troubleshooting methods listed online with no success. Is anyone else facing these problems and does anyone know if Arlo is aware of the continuing issues? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
JaniH
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here with iPhone XS. I contacted support and they opened case (40632645), witch they closed after two days?? and no solution.

DJK0521
Initiate
Initiate
Yeah it’s very frustrating. I also had a friend of mine log into my Arlo account from their iPhone 8 and the video playback worked flawlessly. The latest app update states they corrected this issue however that is clearly not the case.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@JaniH

I reviewed your case & Support has reached out to you without a response. I will contact you via PM for further information.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation